COMPANY OVERVIEW - CAREER
Vantage Steel Works Sdn Bhd (VSW) and Kemuning Engineering Sdn Bhd (KE) are the members of Vantage Group. We are one of the precedence steel fabricators who have more than 20 years of piping, structural steel and mechanical steelworks at Bukit Kemuning, Shah Alam.
At VSW & KE, we pride ourselves that maintaining the high quality of service is always our priority. By delivering the high quality of services and workmanship, we could foster the closer relationship with the customers for both local and international project. Besides that, we also provide our employees with a comfortable working environment, competitive salary and benefits package to work with us! Then, don’t wait any longer and join us!
Here are details of the benefits:
- Panel Doctor Services
- Group Personal Insurance & group hospitalization and surgical insurance coverage (Upon Confirmation)
- Bonus and incentive (Upon Confirmation)
- Annual increment
- Training provided
- Travelling allowance (Upon Confirmation)
- Free Parking
We are looking forward for people like you who are passionate, talented and challenging to join our growing team!
If you are interested to be part of this big family, please submit your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Lot 3801, Batu 6 ¼,
Jalan Klinik Bukit Kemuning,
Seksyen 32, 40460 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
Phone: 03-51617208 (ext 1017)
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We are hiring!!
For your information, currently we have available vacancy as Electrician/Wireman at Vantage Steel Works Sdn Bhd, if you know someone who you think would be a good fit to the job or looking employment opportunity with us, please share this info to them and encourage them to apply this job by sending their resume by email to me or call in to fix appointment date for interview.
Job descriptions as follow:
- Work involving wiring, installation and maintaining various electrical appliances such as motor, panel, lighting and ex-cetera;
- Carries out maintenance activities on workshop machines, lifting equipment and any other mechanical plant and equipment;
- Receiving maintenance and repair work orders, determining priorities and appropriate standard procedures in conjunction with superior;
- Troubleshoots various process maintenance and operation problems and consults with superior and colleagues as required;
- May assist and participate in complex maintenance upgrade and repairs activities carried out by specialists, as required.
- Minimum SPM
- Skills required: knowledge of Electrical and wiring, general maintenance processes and method and problem solving
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Wireman three phase and/or with MLVK/SKM/IKN Certificate in Electrical is advantage
- Preferably with 1 to 2 Year(s) of maintenance works working experience in heavy steel fabrication workshop (3 phase)
- freshers are also encouraged to apply for this vacancy and on job trainings will be provided